We are with you in spirit

From the “front linesof the Homefront”… We are with you in spirit

Pat Shoukry and the Members of Engine 54, Ladder 4, BN. 9 – FD NY

498 Seventh Avenue, 3rd Fl. – #3146 New York, NY 10

Dear Defender of America,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Pat, and I am a cyber patriot and member of many on-line Troop Support groups. I am from New York City, and the photo above was taken with the guys at the firehouse across the street from my building. Engine 54 is the house that lost the most firefighters on 9-11-01. We have come to learn first hand here that Freedom is not Free, so we all would like to THANK YOU so very much for your bravery and sacrifice in the service of our beloved country.

It is because of the awesome members of our U.S. Military that Americans can board airliners today with confidence, and the people of New York City and Washington, D.C. can go about their business each day without Fear!

I can’t begin to express my appreciation for your service or the pride all Americans feel to have heroes such as yourself who are willing and able to “carry the battle to THEM”. I’ve been told that only about 1% of the American population is serving to protect the remaining 99% of us. In my opinion that makes you among the “most honored” of America’s citizens.

I’d like for you to know that you will be in my prayers ad the prayers of so many others back home. If you have access to email, you can reach me at: clutterbuster07054@yahoo.com

God bless you.
All the best, to the best,

Pat

“Carry the battle to THEM, don’t let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive, and NEVER apologize for anything!”…..Harry S. Truman

Advertisements
Posted in support the troops. Comments Off on We are with you in spirit
%d bloggers like this: